TP-Link Wifi Smart Power Plug With Energy Monitor
The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone. Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away. With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight. You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the Smart Plugs to control your space heaters and fans. The Smart Plug tracks your device’s power consumption in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries.
– Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
– Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
– Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
– Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
– Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.